Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UT Office of Residence Life
Transcript of UT Office of Residence Life
All first-year and second-year students outside a 25 mile radius of campus are required to live in University housing.
A residency exemption form can be found on the University of Toledo site and must be submitted to request to live off campus.
Persuaded the society that New York City was the perfect location to establish a college upon
9 Residence Halls
In-hall exercise areas
Front desks staffed 24/7
Computer labs with free printing
Dining facilities near each residence hall
Lounges, gaming equipment, outdoor lighted courts
Wifi and cable accessible in each room
Traditional & Suite Style Halls
UT Res Halls are home to over 3,000 students
xl twin bed*
1. Pay Enrollment and Housing Deposit.
2. Update Emergency Contact
4. Complete 2016/2017 Academic Year Application.
3. If under the age of 18 at opening complete minor consent form.
Office of Residence Life
to foster academic and social success for our students by providing a safe and healthy community, excellent housing facilities, education, a culture of respect and the formation of lifelong relationships.