Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Talent Matters Most - Pay Attention
Transcript of Talent Matters Most - Pay Attention
“Those who build great companies understand that the ultimate throttle on growth for any great company is not markets, or technology, or competition, or products. It is one thing above all others: the ability to get and keep enough of the right PEOPLE”
- Jim Collins
Talent Matters Most
- Pay Attention!
David Bizer, Talent Geek
“...RESILIENCE turns out to be absolutely crucial in Differentiating between people who do vastly better than expected--and those who turn out to be severe disappointments”
- George Anders
“It’s your curiosity and enthusiasm that will get you noticed and make your life interesting.”
- Steve Blank
“The Rare Find”
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most
adaptable to CHANGE.”
- Charles Darwin