Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Digital Marketing - Chapter 1
Transcript of Digital Marketing - Chapter 1
a new way of exploring content (for users) and connecting with customers (for marketers).
Media landscape +
People's media habits =
1. Ideas must be remarkable
2. Find a niche group obesessed with product & willing to devote attention to it.
that function of the organization that can keep in constant touch with consumers, read their needs, develop products that meet those needs, and build a program of communications to express the organization's purposes.
SEGMENT & CUSTOMIZE
Ways to customize
Process of taking a single audience
and dividing it up according to
specific groups or characteristics
webpage w/ buying history
Where we bring concepts
to life via executing
campaigns and shaping
platforms (content, design,
Where we're responsible for driving traffic and building relationships (media buying, SEO, email MKT, social media campaign management).
DIGITAL IS POWERFUL.
1. Audience can be segmented very
precisely = customized messaging
2. Almost completely measurable - every
minute, every click.
What is ...
Measurability in Digital...
discipline of tracking, analyzing and drawing insight from online data
is about understanding how people and technology intersect - with the goal of using this info to craft the most effective and relevant marketing message.
Digital often plays the role of a
bridge for customers between different
marketing media, where they can
obtain a deeper, richer, more
interactive brand experience.
Where we develop strategic plans for the digital world (consumer insights, research, concept development, budget allocation, channel planning).
This is about continuous improvement
(analytics, data mining, conversion
optimization and testing).