Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of JCCD Annual Report 2014
Transcript of Copy of JCCD Annual Report 2014
New JCCD website was launched
202 Facebook Likes
2014 Annual Report
Began working with Esbon about funding opportunities for the old fire station
Assisted individuals with the ROZ program in Jewell County
220 Facebook Likes
Held Facebook class at the Mankato Library
Attended Big Rural Brainstorm in Newton, KS
Worked with area business on their marketing efforts
251 Facebook Likes
Esbon sent out surveys for the HAT
Leadership Mitchell County graduation in Hunter, KS
Assisted area business with funding opportunities
Judge at Rock Hills Youth Fair
The Scoop in Jewell reopened by new owner Cynthia Traump
Apartment renovations began above Hidden Treasures Quilt Shop in Mankato
Dan Hanson started Quality Heating and Cooling business that serves Mankato and the surrounding areas
Randall Farmers Coop Union began an expansion at the Randall location
NEK-CAP held in information meeting at Buffalo Roam as part of their new service area in Jewell County
Housing duplexes broke ground in Mankato near the Jewell County Hospital
Jewell County was approached by Solomon Valley Transportation about starting transportation services for Jewell County residents
Started talks with a major retailer for location in Jewell County
• Started working with Jewell County Hospital to sell their tax credits
• Made up table tents for a new County-wide initiative
• Worked on housing funding options to develop apartments in Jewell
• J&H Service in Esbon retirement succession
• Prepared year-end report of the great things that happened in Jewell County this year