Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Types of Shots, Movement & Symbology
Transcript of Types of Shots, Movement & Symbology
EXTREME CLOSE UP (ECU)
Over the shoulder (OTS)
Extreme Long Shot (ELS)
Long Shot (LS)
Medium Long Shot (MLS)
Medium Shot (MS)
Close Up (CU)
Framing and symbolism
Movement in shots
Principles and elements of design in play
. Choose a scene from a movie from the list
of movies i have provided.
. Write the name of the movie, year, director,
writer, cinematographer and editor.
. Write the duration you choosen the scene
from in the following context
. Break it down, in bullet points, the shot
size and duration of each shot.