Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Walter Tull the forgotten hero
Transcript of Walter Tull the forgotten hero
Walter Tull was born on 28 April 1888.
He died on 25 March 1918.
He was born in Fokstone.
He is an English Professional Football player .
He was also an british officer.
He was 7 when his mother died
More Facts He was 10 when he went orphanage with his brother Edward.
His step mother could not cope with all the six children that is why she sent them to orphanage.
When he played he was often abused.
There was a lot of racism against him because he was black.
He married a girl from Kent . Why should we remember him? He was the first black british officer.
He sacrificed his life for the British Government.
Even though people were being racist to him he ignored it and went forward.
He was second black footballer in the world. Walter Tull Pictures