Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
“Four pictures, one word''
Examples of noun...
-names any one of a class of people, places, or things.
What is Noun
A noun is a word used to name a person, animal, place, thing, and abstract idea.
Classification of noun
Short Activity: LOOK AROUND YOU
-names of a specific person, place, or things.
What is the importance of using noun?
1. Many people dread Monday mornings.
2 .Abraham appears in the Talmud and in the Koran.
3. Tillie is amused by people who are nostalgic about childhood.
4. Justice often seems to slip out of our grasp.
5.Many child-care workers are underpaid.
Direction: Identify the noun/s used in the sentence below. Write your answer before each number.
Direction: Write the two nouns in each group. Then label each pair as people, places, or things
Able baby musician
Rabbit really chair
Prison mountainside write
Misery rusty success
Only forest swamps
Sailor tiny explorer
Tame table dog
Destroy dentist mayor
Rock clever pie
Beach pasture foolish