Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of X-ray Crystallography
Franklin Photo 51 James D. Watson
Francis Crick Max Perutz Max Ferdinand Perutz and John Cowdery Kendrew http://www.bruker-axs.de/fileadmin/user_upload/xrfintro/sec1_8.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_crystallography Thank You Bio-physic Book ;) The Laue equations in three dimensions Is it familiar? ;) http://biophys.med.unideb.hu/en/node/1156 Perutz with his wife Gisela at the 1962 Nobel ball http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collimator http://www.chem.ucla.edu/harding/lecsups/xray30.pdf http://www.tulane.edu/~sanelson/eens211/x-ray.htm