Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Web Design
Hypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages.
The <dl> tag defines a description list.
In the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), an attribute is a characteristic of a page element, such as a font. An HTML user can set font attributes, such as size and color, to different values.
A web browser (commonly referred to as a browser) is a software application for retrieving, presenting and traversing information resources on the World Wide Web. An information resource is identified by a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI/URL) and may be a web page, image, video or other piece of content.
The <a> tag defines a hyperlink, which is used to link from one page to another.
The href attribute specifies the destination address
The src attribute specifies the URL of an external script file.
The <img> tag defines an image in an HTML page.