Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WTO - structure and objectives
Transcript of WTO - structure and objectives
9. http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/what_stand_for_e.htm10. http://www.sindhpnd.gov.pk/aboutus/pdf/wto.pdf11. http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/648636/World-Trade-Organization-WTO/224477/Objectives-and-operation IMPRESSION LDCs GOT RAISING STANDRAD OF LIVING THE REDUCTION OF POVERTY FULL EMPLOYMENT HIGH AND SUSTAINABLE GROWTH ULTIMATE OBJECTIVES OBJECTIVES Encouraging trade More competitive Predictable and transparent More beneficial for less developed countries Protect the environment Non-discrimination THE DARK SIDE
THE WTO WTO's MAJOR LEGAL TEXTS:
- Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization (The WTO
– Multilateral Agreements on Trade in Goods (GATT 1994 + related agreements)
– General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
– Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
– Dispute Settlement Understanding (Understanding on Rules and Procedures
Governing the Settlement of Disputes – DSU)
– Trade Policy Review Mechanism (TPRM)
– Plurilateral Trade Agreements (Optional) TRADE