Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wilber 'Bullet Joe Rogan"
Transcript of Wilber 'Bullet Joe Rogan"
By: Cierra Travis
Who is Bullet Rogan
From 1920 to 1938 Charles Wilber, Rogan was a pitcher and occasionally played outfield in the Negro Baseball league for the Kansas City monarchs
When Bullet Rogan was not on the field he was at home either practiced baseball your playing with his friends like normal kids do. All though he did not have brothers or sisters he fount a way to entertain himself.
Bats and throws with his right hand
Bullet Joe Rogan didn't begin his Negro leagues career until age 30.
he spent nearly a decade playing on U.S. Army teams.
In 1922 led the Negro National League with 16 home runs.
"Joe Rogan was recommended to Kansas City Monarchs owner J.L. Wilkinson by Pirates outfielder and future Hall of Fame manager Casey Stengel".