Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SEGRAGATION
The definition of Segragation is the enforced of different racial groups in our country, community, or establishment.
Why Slavery started
Slavery started in 1619. Slavery in America began when the first American slaves were brought to the North America colony of Jamestown, Virginia , in 1619 to aid in the production in such lucrative crops as tobacco.
Why segragation went on in the south
Segragation went on in the south because they wanted to make things worse, in the south segragation prevailed unabated from the 1890's.
Why was segragation bad
Segragation was bad because most people don't like to be around there different race? Aren't most churches mono-racial?
what happened in 1926
What happened in 1926 was that the 1926 slavery convection or the convection to suppress the trade and slavery.
when slavery was abolished
Passed by congress on January 31st, 1865, and ratified on December 6, 1865, the 13th amendment abolished of slavery in the United States (U.S.).
look at what happened
Watch this slavery video
When slavery ended
slavery ended December 6, 1865.
MacFarlane , Core 3, Segargation