Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eleanor Roosevelt
She is Couragous because she had alot of sad times but she had to fight threw them.
Kind because she visited soldiers who got hurt in world war 2.
She is helping because she helped write the declaration on human rights.
She woked for United Nations
She worked when most women stayed home
She got 48 honorary degrees
Back ground info
She married presedent Franklin Roosevelt
They had six chilren
Her Parents Died when she was little
Eleanor's mom called her grandma because of how she looked
She died at the age of 78 living a couragous life