Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of English Project
Do you like your career? Why?
Yes, I do. Because I like directing, planning, making statistical calculations, among other things.
Do you try hard to be a good student?
Yes, I try hard to get good grades and be a good student, but sometimes there is much to do and I don’t know how to get organized to finish with everything I have to do. For example, sometimes I stop watching “Fatmagul” to do my homework.
What are your classmates like? Are you competitive with them?
They’re very kind to me. I'm not competitive with them, I just try to be better every day and be focused on my classes.
What´s the most exciting course you´ve ever had?
To me, the most exciting course was marketing. I loved the way the teacher explained everything you need to know about the product and advertising.
When you were a kid, did you want to study this career? or not?
No, when I was a child I wanted to study obstetrics, and at this far I’d love it but it’s a very expensive career. That’s the reason why I never did it.