Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ethics AO
Mr. Dr. B.F.W. Wernaart
Ethical decision making
Recognize moral issue
make moral judgement
establish moral intent
engage in moral behaviour
Nurture vs nature
Age and gender
National and Cultural features (Hofstede model)
Education and employment
Personal values (deontology)
Personal integrity (virtue based)
Moral imagination (ethic variety)
Long term/short term
Influence, causality, impact
System of reward
Organizational norm and culture
National and cultural context
interim professional or jobless person?