Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Colonial America Project
Transcript of Colonial America Project
Just the facts
1. Is your colony part of the New England colonies, the Middle colonies, or the Southern colonies?
2. What other states are included in your colonial region?
3. What type of products does your colony produce?
4. What is the main religion in your colony?
Similarities and Differences
1. How is your colonial region similar to the other colonial regions?
2. How is your colonial region different from the other colonial regions?
3. Why would an individual pick your colony to settle?
1. How has life improved since
2. Even though there has been improvements, why was life during the colonial time period better?
3. How would your life be different if you were living during the 1600s -1700s?
1. What was life like for men in the colonies, women in the colonies, indentured servants in the colonies, and slaves in the colonies?
2. What rights and responsibilities did different groups of people have during the colonial period?