Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cells form tissues, tissues form organs, organs form systems
Transcript of Cells form tissues, tissues form organs, organs form systems
How living things are organized:
Cells group together to form tissues...
Tissues are made up of similar cells that carry out a common function. For example, muscle tissue is made up of many muscle cells grouped.
Organs are made up of a group of tissues that work together to carry out a common function. For example, muscles and bones are organs.
Systems and Organisms
When all the systems work together, they form an organism.
An organism is a complete living thing.
For a living thing to be healthy, all the systems in an organism must work together.