Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sravya Boppuri
Nerve Cell Nerve Tissue Brain Cells are the beginning of the Level of Organization for the human body.
They are smallest part of our body system, but play a huge part in helping the body function properly. When cells performing the same function are combined, they form tissues.
Tissues are the second part of the Level of Organization. Because tissue is second in the level of organization of an organ sysem, letter A is wrong. Why is letter A wrong? The third item in the organization is the organ.
An organ is composed of several of the same performing funtion tissues. Last but not least, the last item in the Organization of an Organ System, is the system, itself.
When all the cells, tissues, and organs with the same function work together, we get an organ system.
Nervous System What is wrong with letter C? So, the correct answer is D.