Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bridge: A CCTP-505 Presentation
Transcript of Bridge: A CCTP-505 Presentation
HAN ZHANG Josie (Ting Zhou) meet PROBLEM: Difficulty adapting to an unfamiliar educational environment due to a lack of relevant cultural and social knowledge. Socially awkward and
uncomfortable settings Cultural misunderstandings Feeling isolated Unable to engage in opportunities INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AT GEORGETOWN A REAL PROBLEM? Interviews
Research Yes, and an
for innovation SOLUTION: Provide context, advice and connections to
across cultural differences bridge opening international students to
more opportunities + ( ( ) )
Who we're not Personal Experiences Academic
Sociology = APP PROTOTYPE app features Gamification & Metaphor User-generated data: Experiences Moments
More like build an