Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Alphabet
Alphabet, numbers, School, Fruits and Days of the week
The alphabet contains twenty six letters, from A to Z.
Consonant and vowels
let's spell it :D
The numbers are essentials for our lives
The school materials
Days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Weekend= Saturday and Sunday
Let's know the name of them
We say good evening when we come, and good night when we go out
-Hello or Hi
-What is your name?
-Good Bye, Bye or Bye bye
How old are you ?
Nice to meet you
What do you do ?
The clocks and their Hours
examples: It's Ten
to seven, (
AM signify Anti Meridian, ou seja antes do meio dia
PM signify Post Meridian, que é após o meio dia
Verb to be