Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alphabet
Alphabet, numbers, School, Fruits and Days of the week
The alphabet contains twenty six letters, from A to Z.
Consonant and vowels
let's spell it :D
The numbers are essentials for our lives
The school materials
Days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Weekend= Saturday and Sunday
Let's know the name of them
We say good evening when we come, and good night when we go out
-Hello or Hi
-What is your name?
-Good Bye, Bye or Bye bye
How old are you ?
Nice to meet you
What do you do ?
The clocks and their Hours
examples: It's Ten
to seven, (
AM signify Anti Meridian, ou seja antes do meio dia
PM signify Post Meridian, que é após o meio dia
Verb to be