Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Body Structures
This fin helps the dolphin if it becomes overheated, the fin releives excess body heat to the environment.
The flukes are located at the end of the dolphin. Flukes help the dolphin change position as the dolphin moves forward.
Penduncle- The penduncle is located by the muscular tail section. It provides the upward motion as well as the power stroke for the dolphin's foward motion as