Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Watercycle
* Its most noticeable when the plants have dew on them or frost. Precipitation: evaporation: * evaporation is when the water liquid gets heated up &
turns into a gas.
* 80% of all evaporation comes from the ocean with 20% coming from island water * begins as ice crystals that collect to each other to form large snowflakes as the snowflakes pass through the freezing level they turn into raindrops.
* If its cold enough outside it could stay a snowflake or turn into sleet or hail. collection: * precipitation gets collected in oceans, lakes, rivers, & on land.
* on land it can be soaked up into the ground to a place called the water storage.(aquifer) Water Cycle: * when the clouds get full of water it turns into some
from of precipitation. ( rain, snow, sleet, or hail )
* It then goes underground to a place called the water storage when the sun heats up the ground it then turns into water vapor.
* It then creates a cloud and starts all over again. ***This a picture of the water cycle*** (Conclusion)