Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Watercycle
* Its most noticeable when the plants have dew on them or frost. Precipitation: evaporation: * evaporation is when the water liquid gets heated up &
turns into a gas.
* 80% of all evaporation comes from the ocean with 20% coming from island water * begins as ice crystals that collect to each other to form large snowflakes as the snowflakes pass through the freezing level they turn into raindrops.
* If its cold enough outside it could stay a snowflake or turn into sleet or hail. collection: * precipitation gets collected in oceans, lakes, rivers, & on land.
* on land it can be soaked up into the ground to a place called the water storage.(aquifer) Water Cycle: * when the clouds get full of water it turns into some
from of precipitation. ( rain, snow, sleet, or hail )
* It then goes underground to a place called the water storage when the sun heats up the ground it then turns into water vapor.
* It then creates a cloud and starts all over again. ***This a picture of the water cycle*** (Conclusion)