Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thumdrivestory
(and it was 8" long!)
but eventually progressed to a capacity of
(1600 MEGABITS) Toward the 1980s, the CD was created.
It could store barely anymore than the floppy disk, but was eventually made rerwritable,
This was a great advantage
Further down the line would be the DVD;
it could store much more than the original CD.
Presently a double layer DVD can store up to 8 GB in memory.
After the DVD,
was the revolutionary
A 1GB thumbdrive was invented in 2004, and spread through the market like wildfire Presently,
a thumdrive can store up to 128GB of memory.
It is much smaller then the original floppy disk
and remains the largest memory holder for its size. Other forms of mobile storage:
- Blu-Ray DVD
- Memory cards
thanks for reading! :)