Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Time Management
ex.) Coaching, Cheveron Drink Run, KPI Meeting, etc.
Take 2 Minutes The question "what should I be doing?" is answered by asking, "what repeated activities will help me achieve the critical outputs?" What did you come up with? Put a "2" by anything Put a "3" by anything Put a "1" by anything Put a "0" by anything How did you score? There are _____ items on my list
The total possible score is _____(total items X 3)
My score is_____(sum of all the numbers)
My percentage is ________(score/total possible) What are some good reapeated activities for:
Systems? If it doesn't lead to one of the critical outputs, we have to ask ourselves, "Why are we doing this?" Be honest with yourself.
Assess your failures honestly, learn from them. Identify how much of your time is productive vs non-productive and track the information The PDCA process is a cycle. Effective time management stems from experience practicing good time management principles.