Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Zipcar - IT Management
Q Ron 18 June 2013
Transcript of Zipcar - IT Management
Can the big rental companies imitate ZipCar’s IT and compete? How? Should they even try?
What are the hurdles facing customers interested in ZipCar? How does ZipCar address those obstacles?
What persona does ZipCar present to the market? To what effect?
How has ZipCar leveraged social business strategies to grow its base? Enter new markets?
How does ZipCar ensure a seamless member experience without the aid of on-site representatives?
What are the pitfalls facing Avis as the company integrates ZipCar into the broader org.? What are the benefits to ZipCar? To the member?
The technology isn't new -- the convenience is.
Are they selling technology....or a lifestyle?
What advantages to the rental model does Zipcar's technology provide? What disadvantages?
If you were to advise Avis...
What business is ZipCar really in?