Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Peru
By: Larry Queen
the tropical Amazon jungle to the east
Arid coastal desert to the west
Andean Mountains and highlands in the middle of the country
Rainfall ranges from 2 inches at the coast to 150 inches in the tropical forests
Average la temporatuda is 76 degrees
Clinico El Golf
Museo Santuarios Andinos contains a famous mummy Juanita
walking down the Inca trail
Usted nessisito light weight ropa for all city's.
hace frio y hace mal teimpo
hace calor y hace sol
hace viento y lluve