Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Animations 2013
Transcript of My Animations 2013
Name it 'My Animations' Here are the directions for this assignment: 2) Your Prezi needs 3 areas with animations from each of these sites:
Draw a Stickman: http://www.drawastickman.com/
3D Sketch: http://sketchtoy.com/ Your Artpad section needs to have these 3 things
1) A link to the Artpad site so you can find it again
2) A picture of something you create at the site
3) A link to your creation so your viewers can replay it Your 3D Sketch section needs to have these things
1) A link to the 3D Sketch site so you can find it again
2) 2 pictures of sketches with links to replay them (my example has 3) Middle Questions 1) How do I get the pictures for this Prezi? Skitch - Drag them onto your Prezi
IW - Copy them to paint and the save them 2) How do I turn in my project (since I can't save it in my 103 Student Folder)? When you're all done with it, use Interwrite or Skitch to capture a complete view of your Prezi, like this: Then, create a new drawing in your 103 Student Folder called 5.7 My Animations (since this is the Last Project of the 5th 6 Weeks Grading Period) Your Stickman section needs to have these things
1) A link to the Stickman site so you can find it again
2) 3 pictures of the stages of your creation (beginning, middle & end)
...you can use either Episode1 or Episode2 1 2 3 Beginning End 1 2 1 2 Use Skitch or Interwrite to capture the pictures (Best option!) http://goo.gl/mXEnk Another example! - Upload them into your Prezi where you can arrange them Try this replay option to see your painting
paint itself all over again... it's cool! to your desktop as jpg files Link to this Prezi: http://prezi.com/uqekmzgdqb09/my-animations-2012/ Be sure to add a link to
your Prezi at the top! Use the Google URL shortener for links with Question Marks if they don't work correctly! http://goo.gl/