Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vocabulary Lesson 12
Transcript of Vocabulary Lesson 12
by Anne McKinley Walker
Definition: To tear down or destroy a
building or structure.
Sentence: The construction crew demolished the house.
a large pile.
Sentence:That is a heap of candy!
peices from a building that
has been destroyed.
Sentence:The rubble covered my yard!
Definition: Correct of right for a particular purpose or occasion.
Sentence: Billy Bob did proper writing!
To give something to a person or organization that needs help. Sentence: I donated to Children's Hospital.
to use again.
Sentence: I reused a piece of paper.