Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MÉXICO
Fear / Indiference / Ignorance
Politic Inefficiency /Corruption
609 mexicans emigrating each day to USA
2nd source of income of the national economy
Estados Unidos Mexicanos
Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla
1 964 375 km2
125,4 million hab.
Spanish and 67 native languagues
Mostly Catholic 83.9%
#13 Economy in the world
#2 most divers ecosystem in the world.
#3 country with more UNESCO World Heritage sites and cities, with 34.
#14 in the ranking of happiness in the world.
Town of Puebla
Dia de muertos
gastronomy of Michoacan
50.6 million people living in poverty
40.5 million tons pollutants in the atmosphere (per year)
6.9 % illiteracy and 16% of the population have a university degree.
"I can't, I don't know, I don't care"
"They should, they aren't doing, it's always like this"
citizens / CSO
Corruption Perception Index:
#103 of 175 cuntries
Cost of elections
olmeca, chichimeca, tolteca,
catholic religion, spanish language, creoles and mixture of two worlds
31 and 1 Federal district
.650 lower, .775 higher
Some good and bad facts
War on drugs