Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Movie Making
Genius hour is a movement that allows students to explore their own passions and encourages creativity in the classroom. It provides students a choice in what they learn in a set time period in school.
Points Of Movie Making
- Pick a song that everyone agrees on. You don't want your cast bailing!
- Think about the song's theme or topic. If its sad, don't act happy.
- Run through app tutorials or reviews.
-Include enough to keep it interesting, but don't overload.
This is my project. I used the song "Immortals" to show my theme: Empowerment. In this video my cast and I decided on this theme.
Tips and Tricks:
- Keep fingers away from the lens.
-Good angle shots are important.
- Take your time. Don't rush!
- Have Good Lighting.
- Don't change clothes or hairstyles midway unless you mean to.
My project is movie making. I use an app called video star to take clips of my friends and siblings and put them together to make a whole music video designed by kids. I let my cast decide what they want in the video, and I help with small problems along the way.