Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Narayán
Narayán Arencibia Afonso
Luis Benítez Inglott, 24, 9ºC.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Spanish mob: 629801732
English mob: 07522121497
Public Relations - Education First
Upper Intermediate (B2)
Member of European Students' Forum (AEGEE),NGO where I have learnt leadership skills, cooperative work with people from different fields of study in order to accomplish and achieve goals. I have written European youth projects which have received funds from European Commission.
(2010-2011) Vice-President and Public relations of AEGEE-Las Palmas
(2012-ongoing) Advisory of AEGEE-Las Palmas
Bachelor of English Teaching
Exchange Student at Uppsala universitet
Degree in Pedagogy
Research Assistant - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria University
International Officer - Granada University
-Manage data collection projects by meeting paper and electronic mailing deadlines, entering data, transcribing tapes and handwritten notes; learn and use technology to do these tasks more efficiently.
-Assist staff in writing code and analyzing data in SPSS and Stata statistical packages.
-planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
-preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets.
- To manage liaison with international recruitment agents; to organise international inward bound missions and to develop international marketing
Universidad de Granada, Granada (Spain)
Job related skills
- Ability and a desire to learn
- Organizational effectiveness
- Customer service
- Leadership capabilities
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Conflict resolution
- Innovative/creative problem solving
- Good command of suite office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Project)
Department of Psychology and Sociology,
Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria,
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain)
EF, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain)
To promote different types of volunteering and to
raise social awareness in order to motivate the
participants to act as multipliers in their communities.
Preserving our Future: From the Roots to the Fruits (Youth exchange)
Armenia, Greece, Latvia and Spain
Qualified Teacher Status
Sales Assistant - Pull and Bear
Pull and Bear, Brighton (England)
Sportsdirect, Brighton (England)
Serving with extremely high standards of customer service in a busy environment. Serving customers across mutiple shift times, including early morning rush hour and evening shifts, taking payment, helping customers to find the goods they want, advising on stock amounts, giving information on products and prices, stacking shelves or displaying goods in an
attractive way, arranging window displays, promoting special offers or store cards.
To promote basketball around the world, using basketball to bond countries and people, trying to remove mental barriers.
FIBA BASKETBALL WORLD CUP VOLUNTEER
Volunteer (competition field)
European Voluntary Service
Short term project
Long term project
Italy, Sardinia (10/2014-12/2014)
Greece, Thessaloniki (02/2015-10/2015)
I was helping in cultural project based on the festival autunno in Barbagia, which takes places annually in order to preserve the traditional games of our childhood.
I was volunteer in a social media project which tries to show social issues and empower youngsters. We used to make videos, write articles and radio programmes. we also collaborated with other NGO.
European Students' Forum
Primary School Teacher - Department of Education
Primary school teacher
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
Department for Education (the Canary Islands government),
CEIP Gabriel Duque Acosta
Santa Cruz de La Palma (Spain)
MBA in International Business
Social Care Worker- Mensajeros de la paz
Social Care Worker
- Allocating and monitoring the budget of the Immmigrant Care Center.
- Working with individuals to create learning plans.
- Giving and planning Spanish lessons for young immigrants.
- Attending meetings and presenting verbal and written reports.
16/12/2016 - ongoing
Mensajeros de la Paz Canarias
CAI MENA Tajinaste