Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DOG PLACE
19 Dogs for every 100
Source: Animal Health Alliance 2013, Pet Ownership in Australia Summary 2013, Canberra
Dog owners struggle to find dog-friendly places in an easy and convenient way to keep their dogs happy and healthy without impacting the dog owner’s lifestyle
is a web-based application to help pet owners to get the job done by better caring for their dogs through a community of dog lovers interested in sharing recommendations about dog-friendly places including restaurants, entertainment, accommodation, transport, and services.
1. Dog Forums
2. Dog Friendly
1. Young Singles and Childless Couples
2. Empty Nesters
How are we going to generate
traffic and grow organically?
1. TRAFFIC TO THE WEBSITE
Stuffing with key words
3. SEO CODE OPTIMISATION FOR
ORGANIC SEARCH RESULTS
3 YEAR PROJECTION REVENUE
START UP COSTS BREAKDOWN
BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS
How are we going to execute
this business opportunity ?
How are the first three years of operations going to look like ??
PROFIT AND LOSS
Search results for Brisbane
Animal Health Alliance 2013, Pet Ownership in Australia Summary 2013, Canberra
Mohan, M 2014, How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make $100,000 With Google AdSense, viewed 20 September 2015,
Problem solving skills
incl. SEO and
Management of personal
How are we going to
monetise this idea?
1. Establish Key Partners;
2. Use our public relations, marketing and
3. Develop our web-application
4. Working Capital- $25,000
1. Advertising banners on our
dedicated to our partners on
3. Email renting:
selling database of emails
selling free web-site space
directly to Google.