Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of AE501 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
Transcript of Copy of AE501 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
.How do you think about the library operating hours
3) Which book do you prefer to be added to the library?
4. Which place listed below in the library must be improved?
a) Discussion Room
c) Printing area
d) None at the above
This is an report has been written as a requirement to complete a mini project for Communicative English 3 (AE501) course. The objective of this project are to study of facilities in the library Seberang Perai Polytechnic and to provide recommendations to overcome the problem. This an analysis was requested by Miss Gaytri a/p Kandaiah, English Lecturer of Communicative English 3. A questionnaire survey was carried out from 13 – 17 January. The questionnaire were distributed to a total of 60 students, consisting of students in Seberang Perai Polytechnic. The main findings were that by the group’s member.Yasmin binti Mohd Amran, Nur Afifa Hananie binti Abd Halim, Nur Farhana binti Mustaffa, Yuvaraaj a/l Panerselvam and Muhammad Azhari bin Zulazhar
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT THAT PREFER BOOK TO BE ADDED TO THE LIBRARY
AE 501 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
TITLE : A STUDY OF FACILITIES IN THE LIBRARY POLYTECHNIC SEBERANG PERAI
Gaytri a/p Kandaiah
2) Which operating hours listed below do you prefer to make for the library
a) 8.00 a.m-8.00 pm
b) 9.00 a.m-8.00 pm
c) 9.00 a.m-7.00 pm
d) 8.00 a.m-7.00 pm
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT PREFER TO MAKE FOR THE LIBRARY OPERATING HOURS
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT THE LIBARY OPERATING HOURS.
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT THE PLACES IN THE LIBRARY MUST BE IMPROVED
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT THE THE ARRANGEMENT OF BOOKS ON THE SHELF IN THE LIBRARY.
6. Student‘s locker must be enlarged because students are too many in Polytechnic Seberang Perai and are too crowded. Do you agree with our suggestion?
d) Strongly Disagree
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT AGREE WITH OUR SUGGESTION ABOUT LOCKER MUST BE ENLARGED
7. Wi-Fi is so slow and has been complaints by the students that use the Wi-Fi? What do you think the librarian should do to speed up the Wi-Fi?
a) Add the capacity of Mbps
b) Change the Server
c) Use a timer in Wi-Fi (Etc: 12p.m-4p.m, the speed of Wi-Fi is gradually increased).
RESPONCES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT THE WI-FI SHOULD DTO SPEED UP
8. The coffee corner is not available to all students because the place is crowded. What will you suggest the Polytechnic Seberang Perai action?
a) Add a coffee corner
b) Add two new massage chairs.
c) Add some cushion.
d) Add some cups and mineral water to drink
9. Do you think the photocopy machine is needed to be added because have been a complaint that the price is expensive and must use a card to photocopy. What is your suggestion?
a) Do not use a card when photocopy because it is too difficult.
b) Need a helper at the photocopy Machine.
c) Need a color photocopy machine.
d) All of the above
10.Code at the library is not arranged carefully. What is your suggestion?
a) Write subject on the shelf for easy finding
b) Ask the librarian to take care of the shelf one place one librarian
c) List all the code of the books in every shelf
NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS
5. How do you think about the arrangement of books on the shelf in the library?
RESPONCES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT COFFEE CORNER AND SUGGEST THAT WILL ACTION
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT MACHINE PHOTOCOPY AND SUGGESTION
RESPONSES FROM RESPONDENT ABOUT THEIR SUGGESTION ABOUT CODE AT THE LIBRARY
The choice of question respondent
The choice of answer by respondent
We suggest that we must make an upgrade in their service in the library.
We also suggest that add some magazine and academic books in the library to attract more respondents come to library more often.
Suggest that the library must make a nice place to study and calm our mind.
We suggest that the library add another vending machine that more cheap than the price in supermarket.
The conclusion to our suggestion is the library must upgrade their system and make the library is the place that for the student to study more suitable and more comfort.
In conclusion, college students use libraries more, and are more aware of resources, than are respondents overall. The more likely they are to use libraries after formal education is completed . It can be seen through the analysis made respondent view the facilities provided are not satisfying. Be understood that students felt that computers provided is insufficient and services "wireless" / access to the Internet network is not satisfactory. In addition, the majority of students disagreed storage bag (lockers) are adequate and safe. In addition to the increase in the library, students can learn more appropriate facilities and much more.