Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Solubility Rules
HCIO3 Strong Acids Hydroxides of
and IIA Strong Base Ex. H2SO4 and HCl begin with H
Remember that H stands for harm or heat for these strong acids.
That's why we neutralize these acids with strong bases
Ex. Baking Soda Strong Acids Ba
Ca Marginal base Always soluble when in a compound Soluble Salts 100% ionized Barium, Strontium, and Calcium Weak Base Be
Mg Beryllium and Magnesium NO3-
ClO3- No Exceptions Cl-
(Hg2)2+ Except With Soluble Soluble (SO4)-2 Except with.. Pb