Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SS6H7a
Czar Nicholas II
He was the last czar of Russia. Why Revolution? Russia was not doing so well in the war.
Millions of people were killed or wounded
Also citizens did not have enough food. Who took over and how? Bolsheviks (Communists)
Led by Vladimir Lennin
Peace, Bread, Land Worldwide Depression Americans enjoyed a time called "the Roaring Twenties."
In 1929 this ended with the stock market crash.
Stock prices fell and people began trying to their sell stocks. This caused the prices to go even lower.
The Depression in the US affected businesses around the world. Treaty of Versailles Treaty that ended World War I
Signed in Versailles, France in 1919
Germany was required to:
Give up one million square miles of land
Accept full responsibility for causing the war
Limit its armed forces