Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 10/23
Annotate your text by highlighting the following:
The values of the Asian community
Author's identity (feels, acts, looks)
Opportunities available based on race or values
To what extent can a racial community's values impact an individual's opportunities?
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Friday, October 23rd
Provide an example of opportunities available based on race
According to the text "Paper Tigers," author Wesley Yang says...
Take out your vocabulary homework
Take out your copy of Paper Tigers
Fill out your graphic organizer
T= claim/intro to paragraph
In your own words, what does this quote mean?
This means that...
How does this quote prove your claim?
This shows that...
s= sum it up/synthesize
What is the main purpose or takeaway of this paragraph?