Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Glass - Material
Transcript of Glass - Material
2. Glass is taken from the bin and taken to a glass
3. The glass is sorted by color and washed to remove
4. The glass is then crushed and melted and then molded
into new products for example: Jars, bottles, and so on.
5. The glass gets sent back to the shops and is ready to
use again. Advantages Of Recycling Glass 1. Saves Energy
2. Made Of Natural Materials
3. No Pollution
4. Easily Reused
5. Its A Primary Ingredient Disadvantages Of Recycling Glass 1. High Costs
2. Takes A Lot Of Time And Attention
3. People Lacking Recycling
5. Un Useful Glass Burn In Landfills Main Places Glass Is Recycled All over the world but it is mainly the United Kingdom, Australia and USA in third. BIBLIOGRAPHY http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110223041556AAa6A8P
http://greenliving.nationalgeographic.com/much-energy-recycling-save-2363.html Any Questions???? Thank You For Watching Our Prezi About Glass!
Hope You Have Learned Something New! IMAGES