Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Starbucks Mobile App
Transcript of Starbucks Mobile App
your phone Manage
rewards Find the
drinking? Send a
drink • 2002: RIM entered the mobile phone market
with its Blackberry 5810
• Had ability to get e-mail and surf the web
• Needed to plug in a headset to talk on the phone • Apple introduced the first smartphone with application software
• App: Intend to enhance the features of a portable device by providing additional functionalities and utilities that increase the device’s utilitarian and entertainment features.
• In 2010, Apple’s App store carried over 225,000 apps. •Average iPhone user spends $80 on apps
•#1 app on the Apple app store right now is Wipeout
•#1 free app on Apple app store right now is YouTube Competition Starbucks
Au Bon Pain
Coffee Bean Competition