Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Group Found Poem
Transcript of Group Found Poem
hiding inside the black granite.
half-expecting to find
my own in letters like smoke.
He danced with tall grass
for a moment, like he was swaying with a woman.
And waking slowly is like coming home
swatted flies with a Sycamore switch
you delivered signs and blessings
when the time comes let me
breach the falls like an
iron man of old
wailing over the cascade with
fiery curses to a god Because I have known many women
Who are dead, I try to think of fields
As holy places.
Always I thought they suffered, the way they huffed
through the Benzedrine light of waffle houses
the big blue