Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Concrete Poetry
Concrete Poetry Concrete
Poetry Concrete Poetry is poetry that visually conveys the poet's meaning through the graphic arrangement of letters, words, or symbols on the page. Staircase Staircase 1. Think of a topic, theme, idea or emotion.
2. Draw a sketch or outline of a simple image that comes to your mind.
3. Write lines of poetry that can be used to form your image. These may vary in length.
4. Fill in or form your image with the words you wrote.
Writing Concrete and Shape Poetry Writing Concrete and Shape Poetry Tips Tips Use descriptive language! Sounds (onomatopoeia) and imagery will bring your poem to life!
Using metaphors, similes, hyperboles, alliteration, personification, and oxymorons will make your poem unique and interesting. Shape Poetry Shape Poetry A shape poem takes on the shape of its subject.
Concrete poetry may only be for effect on part of the poem, such as:
an angel tumbling
to earth . . .