Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TableT Final
Matt Deschenes, Judy Mei TableT Product Description New generation of tablets incorporated into tables, reducing human error to deliver high quality customer service. Customer full-service restaurants nation wide Problem poor customer service
dimly lit atmospheres (menu reading difficulty) Price Solution Product Origin wanted to solve dim menus
combine technology with customer service
create bonding between younger and older generation eliminates human error
increase in customer satisfaction
decrease in annoyance
hands-on Market Size Competitors Apple
Microsoft Advantages unique
self-serve Design Produce Distribute Launch blueprint
software manufacturing factory in NC
headquarters in NY traveling salesmen
company vehicles Benefits Not a Green Product reduces use of paper