Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Roaring Twenties-The Jazz Age
Transcript of The Roaring Twenties-The Jazz Age
Famous trumpet player Jazz combined structure and
limitless improvisation Improvisation is a process by which musicians make up music as they are playing it rather than relying completely on printed paper Louis Armstrong started as an
unofficial ambassador of jazz Armstrong played with King Oliver's band Armstrong also played with Fletcher Henderson's Orchestra After playing with both musicians he started to organize his own groups With the ability to play the trumpet and to improvisation, he became a legend He influenced the development of jazz