Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hughes' Classroom Procedures
Transcript of Hughes' Classroom Procedures
all supplies Be seated before the bell rings Check board for materials and the day's assignment, copy assignment into agenda Start on warm up and work quietly Work can be typed, or written
in pen or pencil. ASK FIRST. SHOW your WORK! Clean up your trash
BEFORE leaving the room WELCOME to... Put all supplies away in their correct space Raise your hand to participate Stay focused
during the lesson Be courteous
to your peers Pick your nose as
often as you like The teacher dismisses you, NOT the bell And don't forget to
have fun with learning!! Listen and take notes Complete homework