Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Learning Target Chapter 3
Transcript of Learning Target Chapter 3
•Share the target with students.
(We will show that we can do this by...)
•Develop Look-Fors so students can self-monitor their learning.
(To know how well we are learning this, we will look for...)
•Make the target relevant to students.
(It is important for us to learn this (or be able to do this) because...) Students should be able to: Performance of Understanding 1. recognize what is important to learn.
2. know when they have learned it.
3. demonstrate their learning. The Four-Step Framework Students will recognize and understand the Learning Target and know what to Look-For in order to gauge their progress in meeting the particular target. Write 3 reasons why clearly communicating learning targets to students is important. Exit Ticket a carefully designed learning experience Criteria for Success