Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cavapoos
The Cavapoo is a crossbreed between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Toy or Miniature Poodle. This crossbreed has been around in America since the 1950s and is now crossed the pond to the United Kingdom.
History of the cavapoo
The Cavapoo requires daily exercise. It needs at least one good walk aday and loves games like fetch etc and is suited to small dog agility competitions. The Cavapoo would be a suitable dog for apartment life as a lot of its needs can be met with indoor play.
The Cavapoo has a shoulder height of 9-14 inches(23-35cm) and can weigh anywhere between 7-18lbs depending on whether crossed with the Toy or Miniature Poodle. One of the most distinctive features of the Cavapoo are the
The Cavapoo depending on coat type requires regular grooming to prevent matting. Trimming a couple times a year with clippers and is best done unless experienced by a professional. It is important to keep ears clean And nails trimmed.Look on "Health of Cavaliers" page at" Minor Health Issues" and this