Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
. Indonesia women have the right to two paid days of menstru
Transcript of . Indonesia women have the right to two paid days of menstru
Japan allows women to take menstrual leave under the Labor Standards; these days are not mandatory paid days off.
Under the Labor Standards Act of 1997 in Korea, Article 71, women are allowed one day per month paid menstrual leave
In the Philippines, women are protected by the law that allowed “every female employee in the private and public sector a leave of one (1) day every month with fifty percent (50%) daily remuneration”.
In Taiwan, under the Gender Equality in Employment Act, women may request one day off per month for menstrual leave.