Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Makey makey
What is a Makey Makey?
the Makey Makey is a microcontroler that uses many different objects as buttons.
What can you make with the Makey Makey?
The sky is the limits you can do something as easy as a piano or as difficult as a game of operation.
How does it work?
the Makey Makey uses an electrical circuit to use a button.
The circuit is made by you being grounded and touching something Conected to the Makey Makey.
Need an Help?
Your challenge is to make a controller using the Makey Makey.
the rules are
it must have at least 4 buttons
sketch what you have an idea of for a controller
find a game it works with
test it and make improvements