Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mongolia
Area: 1,566,000 sq km (610,740 sq mi)
People: Khalkha Mongols (86%), Kazaks (6%), about
a dozen other Mongolian ethnic groups
Languages: Mongolian, Kazakh, Russian, Chinese.
English is widely spoken in the Ulaanbaatar.
Religions: Tibetan Buddhism, Muslim, Christian and
about marriage Partner chosen by parents -parental arrangement.
A contractual agreement between families
Mongolian people to marry within their own social
stratum mongolian family tree Family have never valued complex extended families
Urban families were larger than rural families
large families were common
Nuclear family Divorce is legal
Increasing divorce rate
Custody of children handled
sources THANK YOU courtship presented in contemporary Mongolian stories and pictures is of a young couple riding across the grassland on their horses while singing in harmony. courtship