Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MF Mapping Framework - A Brief Introduction
Transcript of MF Mapping Framework - A Brief Introduction
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog : http://istacee.wordpress.com - 100% Full MS Ruleset Compliant.
- 100% Resharper Ruleset Compliant.
- "Automatic" mapper registration.
- Provide basic repository mechanism.
- Strongly typed. Compile time check. Context and goals Let's go for the demo Theorical Overview Constraints - Lightweight mapping library
- Easy to use
- "Light Toolkit" like
- Control Mapper
of I to T Input Object
Type I Output object
Type O public O Map(I source)
// your mapping stuffs
} Implement IMapper<I, O> != Types data migration DB Schema change Stupid Domains !!! Initial need : Migrate data from a legacy system with DB schema changes