Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UMBC Phonathon Training FY15
Transcript of UMBC Phonathon Training FY15
On campus late 90s to early 2000s
Off-campus from 2003-2011
Back on campus in October 2011
Phonathon training manual cover from 1999-2000
UMBC Phonathon FY15 Training
What is Phonathon?
1. Supports the Annual Giving Program
2. Builds positive relationships between current students and Alumni
3. Keeps alumni records and information up to date
What's the Annual Giving Program?
Raises unrestricted AND restricted funds
Alumni & Parents, even current students
IMPORTANT to UMBC
Provides SCHOLARSHIPS, lab equipment, new technology, operating funds, building renovations, the list goes on & on
How Phonathon Works
2 week pay periods
Behind 2 pay periods
Don't work for a 2 weeks? Checks delayed a period